We supply, blend and distribute a complete range of specialised fertilisers, bio-stimulants, pesticides and bio-pesticides to large, medium and small enterprises. We are the preferred product suppliers for a large number of multinational market leaders.
Reliable and Quality Products at Competitive Prices
Reduced Delivery Time & More Favourable Delivery Cost
On-site visits providing Technical Advice by Qualified Sales Representatives
Who We Are
Shiman (Pty) Ltd was established in 2004, by Johan du Plessis, with a clear objective to provide our clients with effective resource efficiencies to maximize their profitability and productivity. With our collective market experience and various local and international partnerships we can supply quality specialized agricultural chemicals and solutions to farmers, growers, golf/turf maintenance companies, public and consumer health customers. Combining our customer insight, experience and appreciation for food insecurity we offer a unique customized sustainable solution to our clients.
All our recommended products are compliant with and registered under Act 36 of 1947 of the department of Agricultural, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF) allowing us to specialize in all intensive, mechanized operations.
Shiman’s experienced sales representatives are AVCASA (CropLife) and BASOS (Fertasa) accredited. These standards assure our customers of consistent, quality crop and pest control solutions.
Request An Estimate
Our Comprehensive Offering
As part of our professional services and comprehensive product offerings, we also provide the following additional services to our clients:
- In-time electronic feedback and recommendation on chemical analysis of soil, water and plant tissues.
- We offer Responsible Pesticide Use training to assist our client in achieving their Global GAP and Farming for the Future accreditation. Crop Pest and Disease Monitoring and Scouting training for an integrated pest management (IPM) strategy. Spray Operators training with a practical calibration session. Fertilizer Principals for Crop and Plant Nutrition training are further services on offer.
- We advise and implement traceability through tools and processes that manage and monitor the flow of inputs.
- Logistic services including Transport and Warehousing of Hazchem and non-Hazchem palletized loads at competitive prices.
- Recover, collect and recycle triple rinsed empty plastic pesticide containers and issuing a certificate for adequate disposal that supports stewardship on waste management.